[gmx-users] FEP : separating components of dgdl

Maik Goette mgoette at mpi-bpc.mpg.de
Tue Feb 5 09:24:29 CET 2008

Hi

This warning is really strange.
You could try to execute grompp with -pp to get the preprocessed
topology and have a look, if the the B-parameters are included
correctly. As far as I know, it should; I do it the same way.
Anyway, you could also explicitly take the parameters for that dihedral
from the forcefield and write them in the topology.
BTW, in your case its not problematic anyway, cause they are the same :)

Regards

Maik Goette, Dipl. Biol.
Theoretical & computational biophysics department
Am Fassberg 11
37077 Goettingen
Germany
Tel.  : ++49 551 201 2310