[gmx-users] Re: WARNING concerning lipid.itp

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Tue Feb 5 22:13:50 CET 2008

> And again I will support myself   :-)

If you want to get more replies, you should include some more detailed
information and also search the archives first (e.g. you might have
found this:
http://www.gromacs.org/pipermail/gmx-users/2002-July/001986.html by
searching Overriding LJ-14 parameters)

> So, as I learnt so far, for this effect the topology
> file is responsible.
> In the included force fields the described LJ 1-4
> parameters does not correspond to the LJ
> parameters of the OW OW interaction of the
> lipid.itp which gets included after these force
> fields, I guess... and thus it gets exchanged after
> all....

Download the new lipid.itp. I don't find OW OW pairtypes specified in
my version of lipid.itp at all.

I find line 703 to be the following:
    OW   LNL     1 3.72700e-04  4.07400e-07

As for the information that you should be providing... put yourself in
our shoes. We have no idea what the .top looks like so how can we give
you some tips about parameters being overwritten.