[gmx-users] g_dist producing inconsistent values

Alan Dodd anoddlad at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 14:44:37 CET 2008

I've since found the source of my problem - the program was measuring the (marginally shorter) distance across the PBC boundary, rather than the distance within the box.  Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a way to turn PBC images off (correct me if I'm wrong?), so I guess I'm going to do some jiggerypokery with the data and some math.