[gmx-users] g_dist producing inconsistent values

Patrick Fuchs Patrick.Fuchs at ebgm.jussieu.fr
Fri Feb 8 10:37:23 CET 2008

Hi,
another quick and dirty tip (but at least it works !) is to generate a
new trajectory using trjconv with a huge layer of vacuum on the Z
direction (assuming your membrane normal is oriented along Z): you can
do that with the -box option with a large value for Z. If you just put
only the phosphorous atoms in there this won't generate a large file.
Cheers,

Patrick