[gmx-users] Pre-announcement: advanced Gromacs workshop at Stanford April 7-8

Erik Lindahl lindahl at cbr.su.se
Fri Feb 8 11:12:14 CET 2008

Hi,

We've thought of doing an advanced simulation/modeling workshop at
Stanford for a while, and finally settled on a date, although with a
bit short notice :-)

In any case, we will do a semi-advanced workshop at Stanford
University in the US on April 7 & 8 with room for 30-35 people. The
idea is that it's supposed to be a two-way communication event for
people experienced with MD, and mixed talks on different free energy
methods, parallelization, QM/MM, non-equilibrium simulations, and
interesting new algorithms we might want to implement in the future.

Consider this a pre-announcement that there will be a registration
website available next week!

There is no cost for workshop participation, but you will have to
cover your own travel, accommodation (I will try to make a block
reservation at the Stanford guest house which has very reasonable
rates), and meals.

Due to the limited size of the event we might have to give priority to
people in the US and/or research themes that relates best to the
workshop, but we are already discussing another workshop i Göttingen,
Germany...

Cheers,

Erik