[gmx-users] Re: free energy calculation

David Mobley dmobley at maxwell.compbio.ucsf.edu
Tue Feb 12 05:40:36 CET 2008

Hi,

I am traveling and don't have time to answer this now, nor am I
responsible for the tutorial you mention. I also only usually answer
questions like this on the gromacs users list, not in my personal
e-mail.

I suggest you direct your e-mail to the Gromacs users list (which I am
ccing on this) and get help from someone else on there, or i will be
able to attend to it (in that forum) in a few days.

Thanks,
David Mobley