[gmx-users] "Lam" is not required for running parallel job

Jochen Hub jhub at gwdg.de
Wed Feb 13 12:49:43 CET 2008

sunita at chem.iitb.ac.in wrote:
> [...]
mpirun is part of some MPI implementation such as LAM or MPICH. If you
want to find out which implementation you are using try commands such as
mpirun --help  or
which mpirun

Jochen

> It seems correct to me.
> What do you say?
>

>>> Is it taken care in the newer gromacs version that lam is not
>>> required?
>>>
>> No.
>>
>> Mark

> .

Jochen Hub
Computational biomolecular dynamics group
Am Fassberg 11
D-37077 Goettingen, Germany
Email: jhub[at]gwdg.de