[gmx-users] Problem of running double precision with constraint forces by pull code

wendung at umich.edu wendung at umich.edu
Wed Feb 13 18:39:04 CET 2008

Hi all,

I have problem while running constraint forces by pull code. My system
contains two diamond slabs with TAG molecules in between. I put
constraint on two diamond slabs to slide two slabs against each other.
My problem is that the code will stuck at around 64000 steps. Though it
seems that the program is still running but there is no new output data
have been written to the output files. The sliding speed is 0.016
nm/ps. Please give me some suggestions. Thank you.

W.D. Hsu
Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Michigan