[gmx-users] Skewed box using Parrinello-Rahman pressure coupling

reich at mpikg.mpg.de reich at mpikg.mpg.de
Thu Feb 14 14:31:15 CET 2008

Hi Berk,

thanks again. I am not sure though whether I have understood what
modifications you have suggested. In src/gmxlib/pbc.c there are several
occurrences of BOX_MARGIN, some with and some without a factor of two.
Should each occurrence be multiplied by two (so those that have the factor
already are left as they are and all others get multiplied)? Could you
post the lines 71 to 76 of src/gmxlib/pbc.c with the right corrections so
that I can be sure to implement them correctly?
Also, should I leave the value for BOX_MARGIN in include/pbc.h at 0.5005
or change it back to 0.5001 ?

Best

Luther