[gmx-users] Re: gmx-users Digest, Vol 46, Issue 56

Mark Abraham Mark.Abraham at anu.edu.au
Tue Feb 19 10:19:46 CET 2008

sudheer babu wrote:
> Thanks Mark for your valuable reply and suggestions. If once i use
> "grompp" command its not showing any specific atom, its showing
> generally atomtype NR , HC, CR1 not found.
> if we come to topic of forcefields, For lipids i didnt use any Force
> field due to popc.top and popc.itp files downloaded from Peter tielman
> website and incase of my protein i have used "GROMOS96 43a1 force field".
> Pls help me.....

I choose not to. You haven't even capitalized "i", despite my suggestion
about making life easy for your reader, not yourself. I've already
pointed out that you shouldn't be mixing force fields.

I don't have any real expectation that you're going to pay any attention
to what I say, but it is helpful to use a informative and descriptive
subject line to your email.