[gmx-users] unfolding a protein

Siavoush Dastmalchi Dastmalchi.s at tbzmed.ac.ir
Wed Feb 20 16:23:00 CET 2008

Hi Justi,

Thanks for the comments. Yes, I am showing MD ~.mdp file and I know that my system is not neutral. I am not following the unfolding path and my intention by unfolding the protein is to get a conformation which I could regard it as one of the feasible unfolded conformations.
Do you think, not neutralizing the system will somehow prevent unfolding?

Cheers, Siavoush