[gmx-users] unfolding a protein

mon_sharma at research.iiit.ac.in mon_sharma at research.iiit.ac.in
Thu Feb 21 10:24:35 CET 2008

On Wed, 20 Feb 2008, Siavoush Dastmalchi wrote:
Hii!!
The time scale you have chosen is very less to see unfolding in
proteins of moderate length, because in such a short time u might be able
to see just local disturbances only, even at temperature of 400K. You need to increase the
production run time, atleast go for 3n. And you might not need
constrains of all-bonds to put.

Cheers,
Monika