[gmx-users] Selection of multiple residues

Bjoern Windshuegel bjorn.windshugel at uku.fi
Fri Feb 22 10:58:05 CET 2008

Hi,

I assume you want to select a range of residues, not some scattered amino
acids..
So just check from your gro-file the atom numbers of begin and end of the
region you need and use the information to select and copy the indices from
an existing index-file to create a new group.

Best regards,

Björn

--
Dr. Björn Windshügel