[gmx-users] error in coordinate file

Venky Krishna venky.agas at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 09:47:54 CET 2008

Carefully check the number of all the molecules listed in your
topology file [ molecules ] section and verify if that corresponds
exactly to the number of atoms in your coordinate file. You have added
some extra atoms/molecules in the topology.

Venky
Venky Krishnamani
Dr.Janos K. Lanyi Lab,
D320, Medical Sciences I