[gmx-users] Re: segmentation fault during MD and develop parameter

hhhh huan scottiehuan at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 5 13:10:38 CEST 2008

Dear all gmx users, developers, and Justin,

I have tried the OPLS_136 and this is the force field that caused the 2 warnings during grompp and I had also try the other parameters. I think that should be needed a unique parameter development for this molecule.
So, I am still "headache" about this.

Any guide n comments will be appreciated.
Thank you