[gmx-users] Re: Re: topology using prodrg (Diego Nolasco)

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Sun Jul 6 12:46:30 CEST 2008

If you chose Gromos96.1 then you are indeed using the 43a1 parameter
set.  The fact that you are seeing "Gromos87/Gromacs coordinate file"
means that you can use that .gro file with either the Gromos87
simulation program, or Gromacs.

The output you copied and pasted also only says "The Gromacs topology,"
so this should be some indication that your topology is what you should
expect, based on what you requested.  There is no mention of Gromos87 in
the topology line.  Furthermore, the initial coordinates are not
dependent on the force field anyway.

-Justin

Justin A. Lemkul
Graduate Research Assistant