[gmx-users] Re: gmx-users Digest, Vol 51, Issue 32

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Tue Jul 8 19:03:02 CEST 2008

This type of error is tough to diagnose.  Maybe the system behaved
strangely (looks like it might be imploding), or maybe there was a
hardware problem that caused a blip in the system.  I don't know of a
fix for this problem, so I guess it's up to you to investigate whether
it was the simulation or the hardware that was the problem.

You can probably use trjconv to carve out the usable frames (up to about
t = 200 ps, it appears) to see if your system is imploding; that may be
useful in solving the issue.

-Justin

Justin A. Lemkul
Graduate Research Assistant