[gmx-users] Strange dV/dl profile in free energy calculation

Maik Goette mgoette at mpi-bpc.mpg.de
Wed Jul 9 10:10:44 CEST 2008

Hi

Always hard to tell, cause one doesn't know, if your parameters are
correct ;)

Anyway, the LJ-part always looks a bit unintuitive, probably due to
softcore. I saw similar curves in my base-deletions. I think, you can
trust the curve.

Regards

Maik Goette, Dipl. Biol.
Theoretical & computational biophysics department
Am Fassberg 11
37077 Goettingen
Germany
Tel.  : ++49 551 201 2305