[gmx-users] trjconv pbc membrane

maite lopez cabezas lopezmai at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 23:39:35 CEST 2008

Thanks for the quickly answer. I used  3.3.3 and 3.3.1 version and the
lipids of a monocape are above to the other. The lipids are jumping yet
after all those changes. I proved each option separately and some
combinations of them.

trjconv -s a.tpr -f a.xtc -o b.xtc -center
trjconv -s a.tpr -f b.xtc -o c.xtc -pbc whole/res/mol/none
trjconv -s a.tpr -f a.xtc -o b.xtc -center -boxcenter tric
-pbc none (res/whole....) -boxcenter tric -center

and more..

Cheers,
Maite