[gmx-users] Simulation of silicon oxide surfaces

Diego Enry diego.enry at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 22:13:22 CEST 2008

Hi Michael, look for the bionano tutorial at VMD site. It will
instruct you how to use TCL to build your SiO surface from an "unit
cell".
In a near future they will release the "inorganic builder plugin" that
will make things a LOT easier.

have fun !

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 9:37 AM, Michael Hirtz <hirtz at uni-muenster.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want to set up a silicon oxide surface with varying -OH surface group for my
> simulation. Does anybody know a tool that could do that or maybe even has a
> topology I could start on and alter manually?
>
> Thanks for any sugesstions,
>    Michael
> --
> http://www.defux.de

Diego Enry B. Gomes
Laboratório de Modelagem e Dinamica Molecular
Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro - Brasil.