[gmx-users] problem with using VMD to view the trajectory

hui sun sunhui1018 at yahoo.com.cn
Sat Jul 19 13:22:54 CEST 2008

  Dear all,

  I am a new user of gromacs. Recently, I have installed the gromacs-3.3.3 software package on my computer. After installation was complete, I run the example of water in the online reference manual. The trajectory file is OK for the first time. But when I run it for the second time, and used vmd to look at the trajectory, I found that the trajetory is disordered, the frames in the VMD main are equal to 2, and the output file .gro seems ok. What's worry with my gromacs? I don't know what to do now and how can I overcome this. Could you help me?

  Thanks in advance!

  Hui Sun