[gmx-users] PBS script for gromacs Gromacs

JMandumpal jesbman at rediffmail.com
Mon Jul 21 05:33:05 CEST 2008

Dear Manoj,

Here is the script, for running parallel, which I am using. You may need to change it according to your machine-specifications.
--------------script for GROMACS 3.3.3-------------------------
 #!/bin/bash
#PBS  -l vmem=8gb
#PBS  -l jobfs=10GB

#PBS  -l ncpus=4
#PBS  -l software=gromacs
#PBS  -l other=mpi
#PBS  -wd
#PBS  -q express

module load intel-cc/10.0.023
module load intel-fc/10.0.023
module load gromacs/3.3.3

grompp -np $PBS_NCPUS -f em.mdp -p topol.top -c conf.gro -o binary.tpr
mpirun mdrun -s binary.tpr -o traj1.trr -c out1.gro -g sim.log