[gmx-users] cvs version and position restraints...

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 21 13:53:35 CEST 2008

Hi,

There was a bug with PME and position restraints in the CVS version,
but that has been fixed a month ago. This bug has exactly the behavior
you describe, posres should work ok with separate pme nodes (nnodes >= 12),
but not without (1 < nnodes < 12).

So I assume you are not using the most recent CVS version?

Berk.