[gmx-users] How to modify code so that rlist > rvdw > rcoulomb

Jeetain Mittal jeetain at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 20:18:24 CEST 2008

Hi All,

I want to simulate a system for which rvdw > rcoulomb and to account
for LJ interactions correctly rlist should be greater than rvdw (if
nstist != 1). For current gromacs setup rlist should be equal to
rcoulomb. I searched the mailing list and there has been several
discussions related to this issue such as,

http://www.gromacs.org/pipermail/gmx-users/2006-July/022804.html

I was wondering if anyone has implemented something already so that a
system with,  rlist > rvdw > rcoulomb, can be simulated without any
problem. Can anyone please guide me what files / variables should be
changed to implement this.

Thanks,
Jeetain