[gmx-users] Re: gmx-users Digest, Vol 51, Issue 102

sudheer babu sudheer.pbm07 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 08:53:21 CEST 2008

Thanks for the  Justin's suggestion, I have tried in this way
g_rmsf -f trj.xtc -s .tpr -res -oq .pdb -o .xvg  then selected c-alpha
   then the b-factor values in .pdb file are seperated by write programming,
result 2 coulmns are generated and plotted the graph residue vs  nm.
Can you tell me the way iam doing whether correct  or not? this may be
trivial question but i am new to gromacs.
any suggestion would be appreciated.