[gmx-users] Analysis of mutants

N. Sundar Ram sundarram at ncbs.res.in
Tue Jul 29 17:05:07 CEST 2008

hi people,
         I am new to gromacs. I am running gromacs (version 3.3.1) for a
protein and its 3 mutants. I am not having any problems in the
run. I would like to focus my analysis on 3-4 amino acids
specifically.
Can anyone please tell me some good commands or a link where I can check
how these amino acids are interacting, how these amino acids are
fluctuating etc.
I searched the manual but I am not sure which commands to use.
Also, I think it is better to get some help from people who have done this
type of analysis many times.

I am waiting for your reply.
Thank you
--