[gmx-users] CH3 group and units of POPC?

sudheer babu sudheer.pbm07 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 11:20:08 CEST 2008

Hi all,
I want to ask two questions
1.I am interested to calculate electron density of -CH3 group of popc
bilayer, Is it require to consider (CH3)3 surround by N  and CH3 at tails
also or consider CH3 at tails only?

2. I have calculated electron density of PO4, water, N(CH3)3 groups of popc,
gromacs calculated the density values in  units of  kg/m\S3\N, but in
literature the values in the units (atoms/nm3), Can I plot directly the
values with kg/m\S3\N or  have I converted this to nm3 ?
Could you clear me regarding this questions
Thanks in advance for help.