[gmx-users] Re: adding gas by Gromacs

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Wed Jul 30 11:48:46 CEST 2008

Please keep all Gromacs-related correspondence on the gmx-users listserv.  You
have a higher probability of reaching someone who knows how to help you, and the
threads are archived for others to refer to in the future.

弓晓晶 wrote:
> Hi,
>   I have seen the question of you about adding gas by Gromacs.

Could you please provide a link to the post?  I can't remember what that
question was and what my particular comments were.

>   I still have the same question, do you solve it now? I wonder how to
> generate gas by genconf, could you give me more details about the using
> of genconf. Thanks a lot.

The manual has information about genconf.  Read about the -nbox option.

-Justin

> Xiaojing Gong

Justin A. Lemkul
Graduate Research Assistant