[gmx-users] Re: inconsistency in .pdb files

h a y600100 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 17:18:37 CEST 2008

Thank you Mark and Justin, your replies were very helpful . I was converting
output file back into pdb file using "genconf" as I wanted to find out the
structural changes happening(Ex: conformational changes ) after every
operation. Is there any other way to tack progress of my task(Ex: Hydration
) .

Harshith