AW: [gmx-users] relaxing proteins gradually - how to set constraints?

Sebastian Kruggel kruggel at chemie.uni-hamburg.de
Mon Jun 2 14:17:31 CEST 2008

Hi Bjoern

thanks a lot, for the hint, I tried to freeze the (default-)group Protein-H
and also a CL- I had to add before with genion, so my em.mdp looks like

freezegrps     = Protein-H CL-
freezedim      = Y Y Y Y Y Y

I just wonder why grompp says

Freeze       has 3 element(s): Protein-H CL- rest

Because that way there isn't much left to minimize ?!

Best regards
Sebastian

--

Sebastian Kruggel