[gmx-users] neighborsearching in semiisotropic systems

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Tue Jun 3 17:39:36 CEST 2008

How about equilibration?  Your first message mentioned that you might suspect a
water molecule is to blame.  Did you restrain the peptide and perform any sort
of NVT or NPT ensemble to equilibrate your solvent?  It might also be useful to
see your full .mdp file in case we might be able to spot any errors.

-Justin