[gmx-users] Understanding of OPLS-all atomic FF

minnale minnale_gnos at rediffmail.com
Wed Jun 4 19:07:30 CEST 2008

Hi all,
this may be a trivial question to you that, I am using OPLS-all atomic  FF for both protein and lipids. When I do protein simulations I can say that simulating protein with OPLS-all atomic FF by noticing protein.gro contain all atoms(N,H,C-alpha,HA1,HA2,C,O for Glycine etc...) for each amino acid residue, but I have doubt that how can you say that popc type lipids are simulating with OPLS-all atomic FF? if I open popc.gro files,couldnt able to find difference between atom types of opls-FF or gromos96 43a1 or some other FF.

Thanks in advance.