[gmx-users] run parallel

Carsten Kutzner ckutzne at gwdg.de
Thu Jun 5 09:16:11 CEST 2008

Salem,

you really have to give more information. With the few lines you
provide, it is nearly impossible to give hints. It could even be
normal that you do not see a speedup, e.g. if your system is very
small (less than a thousand atoms?). So please let us know about
that, and also give the exact command line(s) you used, and maybe
attach and mdp input file and/or an output log.

Carsten