FW: [gmx-users] Possible issues with CVS pull code 200800508

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 6 09:45:13 CEST 2008

From: gmx3 at hotmail.com
To: bjorn.sathre at student.uib.no
Subject: RE: [gmx-users] Possible issues with CVS pull code 200800508
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 09:41:36 +0200

Hi,

Larger time step or higher constraint will not help.

I assume you do not need the walls for interactions,
you only use them for efficient neighbor search, right?

The distance should not fluctuate at all, so there is something very wrong.

One problem is that you pressure couple in z.
This might be the cause of all your problems.
Try setting the compressibility in z to zero.

Berk.