[gmx-users] extract conformations !!

Florian Haberl Florian.Haberl at chemie.uni-erlangen.de
Mon Jun 9 13:58:38 CEST 2008

Hi,

On Monday, 9. June 2008 13:34, Anamika Awasthi wrote:
> Dear Friends,
>        I want to extract conformations of each 1 ns from my 10 ns
> simulation.
>        My this job is running for 20 ns, so shall I first stop my job and
> then do this?
>        I tried this command without stopping my job
>         trjconv -f *.trr -o *.pdb -s *.tpr -b -0 -e -10 -dump -1000

try something like:

trjconv -f traj.trr -s start.tpr -o conformation.pdb - dt 1000 -sep

It will split the file already to pdb file.

Read also: http://wiki.gromacs.org/index.php/Average_Structure

>        Please tell me the solution of my this problem
>
>      Thanks
>         Anamika

Greetings,

Florian

 Florian Haberl
 Computer-Chemie-Centrum
 Universitaet Erlangen/ Nuernberg
 Naegelsbachstr 25
 D-91052 Erlangen
 Telephone:  	+49(0) − 9131 − 85 26573
 Mailto: florian.haberl AT chemie.uni-erlangen.de