回复: Re: 回复: Re: [gmx-users] 2D projection and corresponding conformation

xi zhao zhaoxiitc2002 at yahoo.com.cn
Thu Jun 12 08:48:59 CEST 2008

Dear sir:
  For example, I only simulated a protein, further,
  1. using g_covar producing eigenvalue.xvg and eigenvec.trr for all  Ca atoms
   2 using g_anaeig producing  2d projection.xvg
  3 how to obtain corresponding corformation in 2d projection using trjconv?
  these steps are normal, can you give me some advise! ?
  Thank you very much!

Mark Abraham <Mark.Abraham at anu.edu.au> 写道:
  xi zhao wrote:
> Dear sir :
> I also know these,but can you give some detail procedure for obtaining
> the corresponding conformations? Thank you in advance!

No, because you've told us no detail of your procedure to generate your
eigensystem and to produce the (labeled) projected points. Once you've
got that, it's probably just a matter of applying trjconv thoughtfully.