[gmx-users] Define: Energy groups

tuhin at iitk.ac.in tuhin at iitk.ac.in
Thu Jun 12 23:16:16 CEST 2008

Dear Tsjerk,

Actually, I have defined the groups for Temp-coupling as:

tc-grps             =  Protein_CA2+ SOL

Thus, I felt would I be incorporating any errors, if I define my
energygrps as:

energygrps          =  Protein SOL

I have generated my index.ndx file exactly the way you defined
(Protein_CA2+) and supplied it to the grompp.

Thanks for your valuable time.

Regards,
Tuhin