[gmx-users] bicelle gromacs MD simulation CG model?

Peyman Yamin Peyman.Yamin at cbi.uni-erlangen.de
Fri Jun 13 17:17:10 CEST 2008

On Friday 13 June 2008 16:43, Justin A. Lemkul wrote:
> ANINDITA GAYEN wrote:
> > if i refine the chaps.itp with opls charges, will it be active?

Wouldn't that do if you just got your all-atom .pdb from PRODRG (as Justin
says) - or elsewehre! -  and used ffopls* files to set the parameters in
topology file for your atoms manually?

> > If not, what can i do then? should i use cholesterol in place of chaps?
> > if yes, where to do download from ?

I guess it depends on what property you want to look at when simulating.
People use, e.g. partition coefficients derived from Octanol-Water systems
and say it's the same for a Phospholipid-Water system.

Peyman

--
Peyman Yamin
Lehrstuhl fuer Thermische Verfahrenstechnik
Mailto: peyman.yamin at cbi.uni-erlangen.de