[gmx-users] RMSD graph

Anamika Awasthi aawasthi28 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 22:20:35 CEST 2008

Dear All,
       Please tell, what should I predict from this graph?
       I can understand this is normal type of graph.
       Sorry for inconvenience, but I want to ask some questions,
my this job crashed many time, because of power shut down and I had to
restart this again and again, I used tpbconv for the same.
but now when I was trying to get rmsd plot from my running job..its not
reading the tpr file, which I got from tpbconv , its reading previous tpr
file.
Is it okey?
  Thanks in advance
         Anamika