[Bulk] [gmx-users] RMSD graph

Yang Ye leafyoung at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 18 07:55:37 CEST 2008

Quite likely, it is due to part of molecule moving "out of box". Also,
the molecule could be of multiple chain.

So you need to find a way to put the whole molecule in one piece. Try
various options from trjconv -pbc. If it is DNA, a trick is to define
one chain as an index group and then center that group.

Regards,
Yang Ye