[gmx-users] Dealing with residues not in the topology database

TJ Piggot t.piggot at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Jun 26 13:04:24 CEST 2008

In addition to what Justin has said there are parameters for GTP to use
with the amber forcefields, see:

http://www.pharmacy.manchester.ac.uk/bryce/amber#cof

Obviously you need to convert these from an amber format to a gromacs one.
Do note that an additional atom type for the terminal anionic oxygens is
needed so the conversion using the contributed tools may not be straight
forward

Tom

--On Wednesday, June 25, 2008 13:57:23 -0400 "Justin A. Lemkul"