[gmx-users] Understanding about the deleted trajectory file

minnale minnale_gnos at rediffmail.com
Thu Jun 26 14:28:18 CEST 2008

Thanks for your reply,
I think you didnt get what I have asked.
I want to ask that, assume that one simulation is running, while running the simulation By mistake although delete .trr file the simulation runs in terminal like

 step 25258, will finish at Thu Jun 26 20:34:40 2008

If deleted the .trr file where trjectory information will go?
I hope you got it now.