[gmx-users] Protein is moving out of box.

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Fri Jun 27 18:32:04 CEST 2008

While the frequency with which this question is asked does of course
say something about how diligently some users are searching the list
archives and using the wiki before posting a question, it remains true
that this is causing headaches for a significant number of new users.
I therefore wonder if there is something that can be done to alleviate
this. One possibility is to automatically detect the occurrence of
this during mdrun and have it write out a notice to the user along the
lines of what is refereed to in the wiki at the end of the log file. I
am saying, basically, that although this is not a bona-fide problem, I
still think that it deserves to be 'solved'.

Chris.

Browse the archives, check the wiki.
http://wiki.gromacs.org/index.php/Periodic_Boundary_Conditions

Tsjerk