[gmx-users] Doubt regarding position restrain of protein embedded in popc bilayer system

minnale minnale_gnos at rediffmail.com
Sun Jun 29 17:49:52 CEST 2008

HI users,
       I have embedded protein in popc bilayer and ran the minimisation succesfully , before going equilibration I would like to confirm one thing that how to run the equilibration with on which system keep position restrain?

1.we will keep position restrain on all the systems(-DPOSRES_PROTEIN, -DPOSRES_LIPID, -DPOSRES_WATER) at a time ?

or 2. keep position resrain on each system at a time and
   3.is it require to keep position restrain on water?
Could you tell me clearly pls
Thanks alot in advance