[gmx-users] Coul-14, LJ-14 and RF-excl definitions?

pascal.baillod at epfl.ch pascal.baillod at epfl.ch
Wed Mar 5 20:25:37 CET 2008

Dear developers,

Could somebody please tell me if I understood the following correctly (if the
statements below are correct in gromacs)?

Excluded bonded at pairs:

Pairs i to i+1   No non-bonded terms, all in bonded terms?
Pairs i to i+2   No non-bonded terms, all in bonded terms?
Pairs i to i+3   No non-bonded terms, all in bonded terms?
Pairs i to i+4   Coul-14 to account for bonded i to i+4 interaction?
                 LJ-14 to account for bonded i to i+4 interaction?

Rf-excl : Reaction field correction "Krf*Rij^2 - Crf" for ALL excluded at pairs
mentioned above?

For non bonded at pairs, the reaction field correction is included in the
Coul-SR and Coul-LR terms?

Thanks a lot!!!

Pascal

Pascal Baillod (PhD student)
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology EPFL	        Tel: +41-(0)21-693-0322
Institute of Chemical Sciences and Engineering ,	Fax: +41-(0)21-693-0320
Laboratory of Computational Chemistry and Biochemistry	pascal.baillod at epfl.ch
Room BCH 4121, Avenue Forel,	                        http://lcbcpc21.epfl.ch
CH-1015 Lausanne