[gmx-users] Problem with using distance restraints (disre) with PBC

Mitchell Stanton-Cook s4026869 at student.uq.edu.au
Thu Mar 6 02:52:01 CET 2008

I have had a similar problem with orientation restraints.

Are the residues far is space? Are you getting inconsistent shifts? If so -

If so re-define your box size so that the shortest box vector is greater
than the distance restraint residue + some tolerance.

I also noticed -

[ distance_restraints ]
;ai     aj      type    index   type   low     up1     up2     fac
 9     413       1         0     1       8.18     8.18      10.0
 1.0

Have you defined the low up and up2 in the correct units?

Cheers

Mitch