[gmx-users] trjconv behaving differently in 3.3.3 vs previous versions

rob yang nextgame at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 7 17:10:46 CET 2008

Dave,
I am using it for visualization for now. -pbc mol gave me the same output as -pbc whole, which was a cubic box with broken protein. -pbc atom gave the dodecahedron box and intact protein. But since the functionality of -pbc mol has changed, and may not be applicable to visualization purposes, it is then not a bug.
Judging from your reply, I seem to get the feeling that -pbc atom might not be a wise idea later on if I do actual analysis of the MD trajectory.