[gmx-users] .gro files generation for a certain time-step interval in a simulation

Huey Ling Tan huelyn at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 16:54:11 CET 2008

Hi All,

I wonder if anyone knows what is the command to use in order to generate
.gro files for a certain time-step interval in a simulation? For example, if
I have a completed simulation of 10 ns long and I want to output (somehow)
10 .gro files each at 1st ns, 2nd ns, 3rd ns and so on out from a series of
output files that I have (.tpr, .xtc, .edr, .log). Do you think it's
do-able?

--
Best regards,
Huey Ling