[gmx-users] Ki estimation

Maik Goette mgoette at mpi-bpc.mpg.de
Tue Mar 11 12:36:34 CET 2008

You can't compare a Ki directly from the MD AFAIK.
What you could do is, computing the free energy difference between two
ligands and compare it to the difference in Ki (which actually is
closely related to the famous Kd), if that helps you

Regards

Maik Goette, Dipl. Biol.
Theoretical & computational biophysics department
Am Fassberg 11
37077 Goettingen
Germany
Tel.  : ++49 551 201 2310