[gmx-users] ligand-protein interaction using gromacs

David Mobley dmobley at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 16:16:57 CET 2008

Regarding amb2gmx.pl, it should work for converting whole systems from
Amber, but this may depend on the box geometry you are using. In
particular I think it is OK with cubic boxes but not some of the more
fancy geometries. The other option is just to convert your
protein+ligand and solvate using gromacs tools.

David